Dear Nox developers,

I wanted to have multiple actions involving modifying the vlan id and output
to a port. I searched in mailing list and found the following post.
http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-dev@noxrepo.org/msg01277.html

I tried to use ofp_action_list but set_vlan_vid action function is missing
in openflow-action.hh and openflow-action.cc. I used the same method given
in the initial post but instead of (char *) ofm->actions i used (uint8_t
*)ofm->actions. It worked without error.(verified with wireshark and from
openflow switch dump-flows commands).

I have created a patch against destiny branch (commit
0005398598acdcc0cc19df200ee265637915b2a3) by including the actions
set_vlan_vid and set_vlan_pcp in openflow-action.cc and openflow-action.hh.
I am attaching the patch with this mail, please include the patch if it is
useful.

regards
Karthikeyan Ramaswamy