Hi Yi-Shou
The spanning_tree module was written for earlier version of NOX. I don't
think it was ever tested with the latest version.

Please let us know if you there are certain changes you can make to the
spanning_tree module to make it work with NOX-Zaku. We can post that code
online in the wiki.

Thanks
Srini.