Oh I see - the bindings_storage module would hold that information

from nox.netapps.bindings_storage.pybindings_storage import
pybindings_storage

self.bindings = self.resolve(pybindings_storage)

and then you can use the module's API as defined in netapps/bindings_storage
for example self.bindings.get_all_links() would give you a list with tuples
of the form (src_dpid, src_port, dst_dpid, dst_port)

you can take a look at the code of Glen Gibb's spanning tree
module<http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/Basic_Spanning_Tree>,
which is the only example that comes to my mind that uses the python binding
storage API