Hi,
I developed a component when I try to run it, I get the following error message :

****************************
00001|nox|INFO:Starting nox_core (/nox/build/src/.libs/lt-nox_core)
00002|nox|DBG:Application installation report:
00003|nox|DBG:built-in DSO deployer:
    Current state: INSTALLED
    Required state: INSTALLED
    Dependencies:

00004|nox|DBG:built-in event dispatcher:
    Current state: INSTALLED
    Required state: INSTALLED
    Dependencies:

00005|nox|ERR:Application 'try_topology' description not found.
To add my component I tried two methods:
The first one is through executing the script : nox-new-c-app.py
The second one is by editing meta.json, configure.ac and Makefile.am.
Unfortunately, none of them was able to make me run my component.

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Karim