Hi Max
This mail is more appropriate for the nox-dev list that I've copied here.

> I now can ping two machines across a VLAN using NOX and pyswitch. However,
> the latter does not seem to create a flow for the VLAN pings as each of them
> shows up at the controller. I assume the pyswitch isn't aware of VLAN.

Yes, pyswitch and much of the code in NOX does not track VLANs.

> Now having looked at the code, I was wondering where I could find a writeup
> on how to add my own extensions and documentation on all the relevant API
> calls and their options.

If no one wrote to you thus far, I guess there is nothing ready for
public use. Please mail the nox-dev list if you manage to get this
resolved and working on your own. Thanks!

Srini.