Hi all,
When trying my controller I noticed some strange behaviour.
In fact, my aim is to set a path from one host to another. I started doing this by setting it statically. Than I enhanced it using the routing module to calculate the optimal path. However, when the enhanced controller is not working, I noticed that when one of the hosts sends traffic to the other, switch entries are set, as if there is another controller working in the background. In fact, i switched off one of the switches and the path was no more available.
Any idea of what this can be ?
Thanks a lot for the help,
Karim