Hi,

I want to duplicate a particular data flow to the controller.

My set up includes nox based controller and userspace openflow switches
(ofdatapath and ofprotocol)  running on ubuntu.

In pyswitch.py, I set up the following 'action':

actions = [[openflow.OFPAT_OUTPUT, [0, prt[0]]], *[openflow.OFPAT_OUTPUT,
[0, openflow.OFPP_CONTROLLER]]*]
install_datapath_flow(dpid, flow, CACHE_TIMEOUT,
                                       openflow.OFP_FLOW_PERMANENT, actions,
                                       bufid, openflow.OFP_DEFAULT_PRIORITY,
                                       inport, buf)

It seems this is not working and causes the ofdatapath process to crash.

Is the above way correct way to apply multiple forwarding action for a
matching flow?

Does userspace openflow ofdatapath does not support multiple actions or
action involving sending the flow to the controller.

Thanks a lot for help,

Regards,
Vishal