Did you run the boot.sh script specifying only core apps?

Perhaps even more importantly, it seems like you're using a very old version
of NOX.  Unless your switches don't support OpenFlow 1.0 or you have some
other reason not to do so, I would suggest you start by upgrading to NOX
destiny.

-- Murphy