Hi Murphy McCauley,
    Sorry,  KK answer the question about Nox several days before, so I think,
maybe  KK is mainly for answer the question about Nox.

        Yes, I used the "delete_datapath_flow" before "install_datapath_flow",
I need to change the Action of the flow entry, So I first need to delete the
related flow entry and then add the new flow entry. I don't know why the "flow
expired "  about the switch.

        Thansk for your kindly reply.

Best regards
Yang