Hi Min-Huyp,

Sorry I no description clearly.
The monitor.py include in zaku nox, and it is already existing in
nox/build/src/nox/coreapps/examples, I don't have changed it.

--- 11/6/21 (二),Min-Hyup KANG <kang-min-h...@hanmail.net> 寫道:

寄件者: Min-Hyup KANG <kang-min-h...@hanmail.net>
主旨: RE: [nox-dev] about monitor.py test
收件者: "false" <ladj...@yahoo.com.tw>
日期: 2011年6月21日,二,下午9:19

#yiv213171754 p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}

Hi,

Can you show me the code about rx_bytes, tx_bytes of part in monitor.py ?