Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

We observe the information from this URL (http://groups.geni.net/geni/wiki/OpenFlowDiscoveryProtocol)

this information is that OFDP advertisements are sent to a "normal" multicast MAC (01:23:00:00:00:01), and we find our openflow switch send the lldps to this mac.

We guess the discovery is the OFDP first.

We think our guess may be wrong after we see the discovery.py code.

Therefore, we are not sure that the discovery is the LLDP or the OFDP now.

Bests,

Wun-Yuan

? 2011/7/14 ?? 04:03, Kyriakos Zarifis ??:
Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but Discovery uses LLDP packets.
Short description here:
http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Discovery