Hi!Can i get the information of mac address of the other router(to which i want
to forward the packet) using this function and if so than how can i use this
structure.I mean what files i have to include in my controller code and what
functions i have to call.Just give me a littbit idea of it.

From: ricardo.benne...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:24:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [nox-dev] next hop IP
To: aliahmad...@hotmail.com
CC: nox-dev@noxrepo.org

Hi Ali Ahmad.
Sorry if I misunderstood your question, but I think you should configure the IP
of your router as next hop and the out port by yourself.You can configure your
router A to forward packets it doesn't know the destination to router B,
specifying the port that connect both routers.

Assuming you are using Openflow Switches as routers, you can use the struct
ofp_switch_features to obtain information about the switches in your network.
Your controller sends an OFPT_FEATURES_REQUEST message and the switch responds
with an OFPT_FEATURES_REPLY message, that contains several informations, as the
switch MAC address, number of flow_tables, port definitions and others. I never
used this, but you could take a look on it, that can help you. With this you
maybe won't need ARP to discover your gateway MAC address.

I would also suggest you to take a look on
http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/OpenFlow_Tutorial#Create_Router that can
help in some way.

Hope it helps.
Best Regards.

Some more things which i want to know
how to find out the mac address of the gateway router without using arp??