Dear All,

I'm confused about how do arguments for method callback in component come
out.

For example, I register an event in install like
self.register_for_packet_in(packet_in_callback).

Then, I can do some stuff corresponding to packet_in_event in
packet_in_callback method.

My question is in the

def packet_in_callback(dpid, inport, reason, len, bufid, packet)

how do the arguments dpid, inport, reason, len, bufid, packet come out ?

I understand that according to registering different events, NOX would
generate corresponding parameters for using by corresponding callback
method.

Such as for packet_in_event, NOX generate dpid, inport, reason, len, bufid,
packet.

For datapath_leave event, NOX only generate parameter dpid for callback
method uses.

Is my understanding right? If not, could someone explain how do these
arguments for callback method come out?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Chen