In fact,
I think the problem is that the routing modules treats the link_down event after the components that depend on it.
Karim
On 08/20/2011 04:21 AM, Murphy McCauley wrote:
Just going to note that I have suspected there was a problem here for several
months, but haven't really looked into it.

Thanks for the report.  Please let us know if you figure anything out!

-- Murphy