Hi Shrutarshi,

I am not sure why you would need to get the IP address on the switch
so as to write a NAT application.  The IP address assigned to the
switch/NAT box can be logical (i.e., the controller knows about it and
not the switch).  The rewriting of the IP addresses, transport ports,
etc. are be done by the flow rules anyway.

PS>> If your NAT box is getting its IP address via DHCP, then let me
know because you can "cheat" a little to get the address in the
controller.

Hope this helps.

Regards
KK