Hi all,

I have a query that how we can instruct the switch to send the entire packet
rather i found solution to this as in

"To instruct the switch to send the entire packet to NOX, we have to make some
changes to src/lib/openflow.cc.  The following statement

osc.miss_send_len = htons(OFP_DEFAULT_MISS_SEND_LEN);

has to be changed to

osc.miss_send_len = htons(0);"(1)
But when i changed the parameter in the openflow.cc file and recompiled the NOX
it has started dropping the packet giving the error packet to short. My
question is that by sending entire packet do we mean sending application level
data..

Regards,

Ali Ahmad