Hi,

NOX does not support multiple controller instances inherently. This means
that there is no defined protocol for communication between controller
instances or a way to distribute state between them. So the general answer
is no.

Depending on what you want to do exactly, the answer might be different:
Theoretically, you can have different switches connect to different
controllers, but the controllers will not know about each other's existence
and wouldn't act as a single control entity. It would be like having 2
separate control domains and each controller would have a global view of
their domain only, which is not very useful.

(The statement about nox-console does not have to do anything with multiple
controllers support. Nox-console is rather a tool used to send commands to
a controller from a terminal.)