Yes, you can do this.  Take a look at the OpenFlow 1.0 specification;
specifically the ofp_stats_request message.

Basically, you send a stats request with the type set to OFPST_FLOW and the
body as an ofp_flow_stats_request.  For the ofp_flow_stats_request, set the
match to have all fields wildcarded.  The response will be an array of
ofp_flow_stats messages describing all the flows in the table.

In Python, I think you can do this using your component's
self.ctxt.send_stats_request() (see pycontext.cc) after using
self.register_for_flow_stats_in() to register a handler.

Hope that helps.

-- Murphy