Hi Ilia,

On RHEL6, we have been using the following; let me know if there is a
difference for you.

sudo yum install gcc-c++ boost-devel openssl-devel automake autoconf swig git
libtool libtool-dev python-devel python-twisted python-simplejson

git clone git://noxrepo.org/nox

./boot.sh

mkdir build

cd build

../configure --with-boost-filesystem=boost_filesystem
--with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt LDFLAGS='-L/usr/include/openssl -lssl
-lcrypto'

make

cd src

make check