Hi John,

Here is the text from the message I posted regarding this:

******

I enabled the positive/negative testing for Declude.

http://www.noxmail.com/imail/noxbeta.zip

This must use http://www.declude.com/release/165i/declude.exe (interim
release) or newer.

To use the No-X-Mail test this way you will need to add

DECLUDETESTONLY TRUE

to the NOXMAIL.NOX configuration file. It will then return a positive exitcode
for SPAM and a negative exitcode for ADULT.

WARNING: I was NOT able to get this to work with Declude as intended. I
checked the Declude logs and the result codes are being sent properly as
positive or negative values, however Declude would fail the test no matter
what.

I set them up as:
NOXSPAM external >30 "C:\IMail\noxmail\NoXMail.exe" 15  0
NOXADULT external <30 "C:\IMail\noxmail\NoXMail.exe" 15 0

Declude was failing BOTH tests no matter what the score was. I didn't have
time to test this further today, but I am sure that Noxmail is sending the
correct codes. If you run the test as:

NOXMAIL external nonzero "C:\IMail\noxmail\NoXMail.exe" 10 0

then the correct positive or negative result code is always recorded in the
log file. So anyway, you may not want to try changing these tests on a Friday
afternoon.

*****

On 01/06/03 7:17am you wrote...