To get it to merge successfully, I had to delete the *-src.tar.bz2
artifact and its related signature and checksums from the staging repo
via cadaver. I figured we already have enough source bundles (tar.gz
and .zip) in there anyway. On a related note, I think we should fix
the POM config to only generate a zip file for the source bundle.

Liit, do you mind filing the 404 problem you encountered during the
merge in Archiva's JIRA? I think it's a bug in the webdav impl. I
tried uploading an artifact with the same extension in a test
repository, and also got that error you encountered when accessing the
artifact.

Thanks!

-Deng