On 25/04/2011, at 10:36 PM, Fabi wrote:

> Would u publish the hudson url. The many links from codeplex and apache,
> some mean some dprecated are very confusing in finding release downloads,
> snaphots, maven repo and nightly builds.

It hasn't been put there yet. ci.npanday.org and repo.npanday.org are still
current (but unfortunately, going through another outage at the moment, which
is why we want to move the resources...)

I just did a run over the site and made sure the current release - 1.2.1, at
codehaus, is the most predominantly linked. If you see any further confusing
links, please let us know.

If you are looking for snapshots, I suggest building yourself from SVN for the
moment.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Brett