Hi Lars,

I'm looking into the test failures, and this commit broke the existing POMs
that referred to 'create-package':

On 4 May 2012 17:18, <lcornelius...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: lcorneliussen
> Date: Fri May  4 07:18:12 2012
> New Revision: 1333788

> Log:
> [NPANDAY-488] Packaging for Web Applications (also Azure Web Roles)
> [NPANDAY-563] Generic MSDeploy synchronization mojo
>
> o support for iisApp packaging and deployment

It seems to me that this could be better achieved by keeping
create-package, and adding a parameter to determine what the source
provider is, rather than subclassing the mojo (as the subclasses don't add
any different configuration arguments). Given that application-maven-plugin
and azure-maven-plugin both use create-package, the consistency might be
good to keep too.

WDYT?

- Brett

--