Hi Roman,

My apologies, I didn't see your email immediately. Unfortunately, I am no
longer an active mentor for NPanday. I've already stepped down as mentor
for the project over a year ago so I am not quite up to date with what's
happening on the project.

I took a quick look now at the Jira and commit notifications, and the last
commit was on April 4. There were also a number of tickets reported in the
recent weeks, but there doesn't seem to be anyone actively working on them.
Hope this somewhat helps!

Thanks,
Deng