Hi Callixte,

it depends very much on your setup.

We have some guidance here:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/index.html

You have different options.

If you want to use the Visual Studio plugin (hides Maven behind Buttons and
Dialogs), check the quickstart here:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/vs/quickstart.html

More documentation for Visual Studio Plugin is available here:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/vs/index.html

We support different directory structures, get an overview here:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/reference/supported-dir-structures.html

If you want to create the POMs yourselve, check out this:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/advanced/project-types.html

If you want a sample for multi-developer setup (SVN) including Maven Release
for creating releases, check this:
https://github.com/lcorneliussen/NpShowcase
(I'm still working on it)

If you want an overview over NPandays current state, read this:
http://startbigthinksmall.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/apache-npanday-1-4-0-incubating-released-net-for-maven/

_
Lars