Dear NPanday Team

I want to ask you a question about the NPanday plugin.

I wanted to add a dependency from maven central but I had some problems with
it. First, I added the maven central repository url over “Configure
Repository” (Add Maven Aritfact). Second, I clicked on the Remote tab and
wanted to add the reference but here weren’t any listed. So I tried to add
it manual to the pom and the build/install worked, the dll was added to the
target folder but in Visual studio, the reference wasn’t listed and it was
impossible to run the code. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

François Thillen