On 4/16/2014 4:07 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
On 4 Apr 2014, at 4:29 am, Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Primarily I was looking for a way to add them as a site report.

I have figured out how to add them to my site via SandCastle, but not as part
of the normal reporting process.

<build>
    <plugins>
<plugin>
<version>1.7</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>site</phase>
<configuration>
<target name="help">
<exec executable="cmd">
<arg value="/c" />
<arg value="%SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe" />
<arg value="elevate.shfbproj" />
</exec>
</target>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>run</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
    <plugins>
  </build>

It would be nice to minimize the differences between NPanday, .NET and normal
Maven methods. The above is rather much a hack, while the below is more elegant
and consistent with Maven best practices.

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.9.1</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

There hasn't been a lot of work done on reporting-type plugins here, but
there's certainly an opportunity to build a reporting plugin that executes
SandCastle (using the existing executable wrappers) in much the way you have
done with antrun. Note, there is already an msbuild plugin that could run the
above in a slightly easier manner.

Any idea when NPanday 1.5 will be released?

Did you want any help with documentation?
Absolutely - what would you find the easiest way to contribute to that?

Is NPanday on GitHub? If so, I could create some pull requests.

- Brett