Hello,
The artifact is resolved, but it is not passed to the compiler.
I have created a pull request on NPanday project from GitHub (see
https://github.com/apache/npanday/pull/1)

The helper method (isDotnetAssembly) won't recognize "dll" type
dependencies and so the library is not added in the list of modules that is
passed to the compiler.

Octavian