[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Vicent.

> I want to compile npgsql source. I use sharpDevelop. I open file
> "npgsql.prjx". The project opens normally. But when I compile this, I
> have 88 errors. In particular files who not integred in the project.
> What is the reason of errors ? What is the solutions ? What is the
> procedure for compile the project ?

This .prjx isn't maintained for some time.

The procedure to compile is to call Nant inside Npgsql/src/Npgsql folder.

Hiroshi Saito added a vs.net solution file. We will update the .prjx
file. Also, if you want, you can add the files for yourself and send us
the patch so we can add it to cvs.

> Thanks you for your help

You are welcome.

P.S.: Please, next time, use Npgsql forums. I don't know how much time
this gborg mail list will be available after we move to pgfoundry.

- --
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
http://fxjr.blogspot.com
Npgsql Lead Developer
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/npgsql
Mono Project Contributor
http://www.go-mono.com
MonoBrasil Project Founder Member
http://monobrasil.softwarelivre.org

- --
 - Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
 - That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
                -- Lewis Carroll "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"