From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:08 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: MORE PRINCE DRAMA FROM IDOL A PPEARANCE: Cowell calls
him sel fish for refusing to talk to anyone. Plus Prince nabs a Webbie.

I certainly hope this is just Prince's PR machine keeping this nonsense
alive. So what? Prince behaved like, well, like Prince? Give me a break.
Anybody who thought he'd actually talk to Ryan or the contestants was
obviously discounting 25 years worth of attitude, posturing and egotism
that is, was and may always be him.

Besides, who the hell is SIMON, Mr. Rude/Egotistical himself, to call
Prince names?

Robyn

we
were seeing a kinder gentler Prince. Now the boy done and lost his mind!

-Derek>

From: "Betty Ivory"