Is this restaurant also a club? I know there is a club called Butter
also?

<Moderator: It can be a club.  -Derek>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of april snow
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:30 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: PP9 Cryptic Message (Possible NY show hint??)

Isn't Prince's fav NYC restaurant Butter?  Didn't he have it shipped to
Philly during the Musicology tour?

<Moderator: Yup, I completely forgot about that last night -Derek>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  PaisleyPark9 BUTTER is BETTER with NPG on it.
3121 Posts

Just wondering if this could be a hint 4 a NY show 4 u guys? Anyplace
that

has a butter name or??

Much love n I know Derek is going 2 have a field day with this.

j7