2159fd1e41f690756f36dc87813833b2866e14058d4cf7af96d541785e2dad3bd72c4d563eaa
f5c3350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just watched the GMA performance and all I'll say is that I'm glad I
didn't go. Normally I would have gone but because of some stupid nonsense at
work I couldn't make it. I was also offered a front row ticket to a NIN
concert tonight and couldn't make that either, but I digress. Did he really
only do three songs? The sound didn't come across too well over the TV. How
was it live? It looked like a total madhouse. I was reading on the NPGMC
boards how some people got there at 1am. For three songs? And once again, he
puts Tamar and the stupid twins center stage. He's more concerned about
promoting her album than his own.

Did anyone get a ticket for Butter? I didn't even bother trying. For those
lucky enough to go, hopefully it won't turn out to be a fiasco. I can't
believe all the people moaning on the NPGMC about how they couldn't get a
ticket. People actually booked flights and ended up losing money because the
tickets sold out in one minute. I saw quite a few posts from people who just
joined the club so they could get a Butter ticket. I'm really curious to see
what happens regarding tickets if and when he launches a full blown tour.
Somehow I don't think we'll all end up with great seats like last time.

Tom