With great power comes great responsibility...
I don't think that it's a good idea to publicize any subscriber's
post locations.
I know that you were just having fun... but it is kind of an invasion
of privacy.
Pick up the pencil and draw that line brother man
:-P

Michael B

<Moderator: Actually I am not having fun. I am grown tired of Kelly or
whoever wacky messages. I have tried to contact person on many occasions and
I have been ignored. Not only am I post his or hers info on the list to show
I mean business, but I also contacting the places he/she is at and reporting
this as internet abuse.  -Derek>