You never know, the album may be better off than some of you think.
She may not have a lot of Star appeal, but the music may be good.
Personally, I will buy it. If it turns out to be a coaster, I will
add it to my Coaster collection with the likes of many who came
before here.
Actually, when I think about it (at least in my opinion) most of
Sheila E's independent albums sucks...

MB

<Moderator: Sheila's first to albums were really good. Her Jazz stuff is
awesome.

I won't be able to say that Tamar's first. If you said Carmen Electra or
Vanity/Applonia I would of quickly agreed with you  -Derek>