<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
t>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do any of you intelligent folk have any speculation as to what really happened
here? I mean, first you have Prince promoting Tamar in an unprecedented manner
despite the fact that she isn't anything special. Then her album deal is
linked to his at least in terms of publicity. And now no Tamar and for that
matter, Prince seems to have disappeared again.

I love the guy, but he makes my head spin.

Robyn

<Moderator: It's a real head scratcher... -Derek>

From: Michael Byrdsong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>