There is a huge armory that houses hundreds of homeless men on the next
corner. Do not bring more than the essentials if you go. They have been
known to
rob people. I worked a block away from there for 7 years. I never got robbed
but
I know others that did.

<Moderator: Did they do that to every armory?! that sucks! As kid I stopped
going to a ROTC program because of that crap! The homeless people took over
the gym so we had to do drills on the dirty armory floor :-P  -Derek>