From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:51 AM
To: New Power New York Mailing List
Subject: NPNY: Did you know...

That as of September NPNY is 11 years old?!!?!?!

That is a long freakin' time. Can I retire now? I was seriously
considerin' it a few months ago. Just didn't get around to it with all
that is going on in my life.

I Have to seriously consider a reorg of NPNY. Maybe bring in my own
Tamar
LOL

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk