Pretty good line up :-) Thanks for the info

Dar

From: NuPwrSoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: NPNY: 3121.com updated with acts pictured
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:09:40 -0400

Go check out www.3121.com, there's a montage of acts that I am
assuming Prince will want to book or has booked for his club run in
Vegas.

Pretty impressive line-up.  Can anyone ID all of 'em?

(First posted at Housequake)

<Moderator: What?! They forgot to put my picture in there?! The Shovel
World Tour is supposed to start there! I am offended where is Londell!
-Derek>