-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Darlene Alleyne
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; npny@lists.panix.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NPNY: Purple Party

Taken from wishuhvn on housequake.com...spreading the news around :-)

Dar

My brother who lives out there in NYC and is part of an events planning
business is thinking about having a seriously purple Prince party at his
space in Manhattan. It would be a "multi media interactive posh love
bizzzzaarrrreeee experience" as he put it...That means no jeans...Alot
of time and money would be spent getting the party right...Who would be
interested in something like this. He's looking at the Sat be4
Thanksgiving most likely. I live in Hawaii but will be out visiting that
entire week. I'm being transferred to South Korea the first week of
January and would like to have one hell of a Prince party...Here's the
link to the website for his space http://www.avenyc.com/ Let me know
what U think and if there's enough serious interest--it'll be on! I know
NewPowerNY is out there so I would love to hear from them and include
them in the planning...

Email me direct if you'd like at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<Moderator: Is NPNY really that hrad to find? I glad you spotted that
and
passed it along because I don't spend more then 2 seconds on any board
:-/
-Derek>