Thanks 4 the update Derek!

   Jill

Derek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Just a quick update.

I just the a couple of weeks in numbers, but I can finally confirm that 3121
is finally officially a Gold album according to Soundscan!!

After completely falling off the Billboard R&B top 200 charts a few week
ago, 3121 returned to the charts with few minor sales increase.

[the above statement could be completely wrong. If anyone has the soundscan
for 11.08.06 please help!]

Although we see a chart position drop there definitely was a sales increase.
Last week position was 187 this week its 193. Last week 3121 was sold 798
units. This week we see an 11% sales increase pushing up the sales of the
album to a whooping 871 units for the week of 11.29.06.

Looks like the album went Gold the week of 11.8.06. Which would coincide
with the opening of Club 3121. The previous charts indicate that sales were
at 499,074 for the week of 11.01.06..

     Jill
Join Us At The ChiTownGeneration :
The PurpleUnderground 4 Prince "FAMS"!