That was funny, the NPG looked like a zoo display behind the velvet rope
and everyone standing behind it to get a glimpse. Princes bodyguard also
was going around watching for people snapping pix.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Oliver, Damon
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:55 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: RE: NPNY: This Day In Music history...

Wow I didn't even remember it was Valentines Day then. I remember the
ladies from The View sitting there chowing down on appetizers lol.
Montell Williams trying to act relevant. And yes that was Aston Kutcher,
he was hanging with some MTV V-Jay who's name I cant remember and they
were friends with Rosario Dawson.

<Moderator: All I remember from that night is the party coming to a
crashin' halt once Prince arrived and everyone started starin' at him
like
a lil monkey in the Zoo that at any minute was going to pull a guitar
out
of his butt and play purple rain :-\  -Derek>