From: Andrew
Stanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Sent:
Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:46:57 PM
Subject: NPNY: Prince Videos

Just
went to Housequake.com and noticed they closed their video forum
due to a
letter from Universal on behalf of Prince.
So silly for Prince to do that.
They weren't making money off of the
forum. He will never learn. I already
miss it.

Andy

<Moderator: I noticed they did the same thing on YouTube a few
weeks ago
with the Superbowl performance.

I don't understand the point. Are
they planing do it themselves? They take
things away but don't give us what
we want  -Derek>