Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Turner, Robin T
C-E LCMC LRC LEO
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:24 AM
To: 'npny@lists.panix.com'
Subject: RE: NPNY: Prince NY Photo Exhibit

Hey let me know if there is a get together.  Derek you did say they're sold out
this Sat?

I might try and check it out on Friday (day off).  Still would like to see the
group Again though.

Peace

Robin aka CherryMoon

<Moderator: Sorry that was a side conversation with Andy. The New york Comic
Con is this weekend and the tickets are sold out for saturday. I didn't buy
them in advance. The Exhibit is not sold out.

I am thinkn' Saturday around noon would be best  -Derek>