I guess I missed all the fun...Apparently before I knew about NPNY...But I
guess I can  make up for it some way along the line.

  Still haven't seen Steve do Darlin' Nikki - (well caught a bit but not the
whole thing)  Gotta catch that before he gets old like Derek...ROFL

  Robin aka CherryMoon

<Moderator: Yeah I would of broke a hip like Prince if I didn't what Maya
did LOL  -Derek>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Whoa (said like Joey from "Gimme A Break")
-P

In a message dated 5/30/2007 3:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,