If his efforts are as jacked up as his grammar, maybe there's his clue to
why he can't unsubscribe. Hee hee hee. Yes, I'm a little OC (outta control)
today. Have a great weekend.

June

p.s. I love his Purple badness, but many of the venues recently are too far
away or just too pricey for me, but I'll find a way to see him this year.

<Moderator: Yeah, He finally figured it out. I think he used the handy
dandy el formo  -Derek>

              Thomas McKnight
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              oo.com>                                                    To
                                        npny@lists.panix.com
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              panix.com                                             Subject
                                        Re: NPNY: unsubscribe npny mailing
                                        list

              Fri 06/01/2007
              12:13 PM

              Please respond to
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     com

I try sending the email to unsubscribe and it always come back.

<Moderator: You can also try the handy dandy form at
http://npny.org/html/list/index.htm  -Derek>

Thomas McKnight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  how do i unsubscribe from
this list?

-Derek>