OK here is the deal for Friday night meet-up for LoveSexyDC members going to

Minneapolis this weekend:

6:00 pm Meet up in the Lobby Bar of the Marriott City Center Hotel, 30 South

7th Street
(_http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mspcc-minneapolis-marriott-city-cent
er
/_
(http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mspcc-minneapolis-marriott-city-cente
r/) )
7:00 pm Dinner at Peter's Grill, 114 South 8th Street
(_http://www.petersgrill.com/_ (http://www.petersgrill.com/) )
9:00 pm Party at First Avenue, 701 First Avenue North
(_http://www.first-avenue.com/_ (http://www.first-avenue.com/) )

To find us in the Marriott bar, I and a few others will be wearing a
LoveSexyDC logo button. See our logo at _www.LoveSexyDC.org_
(http://www.LoveSexyDC.org) .

All 3 of these locations are within easy walking distance from each other.

If you are not a LoveSexyDC member, you are still welcome to join us.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

My cell is 240-603-1461 -- if anything goes down over the weekend, like a
last minute concert or afterparty - call me!

Sincerely,
Kathy Jentz
Editor/Publisher
Washington Gardener Magazine
826 Philadelphia Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910
301-588-6894
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.WashingtonGardener.com

Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
The magazine makes a great gift for all your gardening friends.