Hey All,
Marcus & I are moving to the ATL this week.? Derek remember to call me if
there is any high speed chases going down.? I'll drive up for that.
NPNY forever, just now from Georgia for us.

Lisa T.
(Purple Crazy)

<Moderator: Oh Wow! Rich was just askin' about you too! I guess that answers
his question where Lisa and Marcus are LMAO  -Derek>