pocky?

<Moderator: Pocky doesn't work for the uninitated  -Derek>

Andrew Stanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Well if it is a cute, single female
she can visit my apt. Tons of
prince items there. Just kidding.

Maybe the hard rock in times sq has some prince items. Or some of the
record stores in the village might have stuff.

Or go to the groove on a fri or sat. Raj usually covers some prince.

Andrew Stanger