Thanks for your input everyone...I am just gonna wait it out to see if it
gets resolved.  I want the same username that I have had for the past 6  years.
Period.
-Portia

In a message dated 7/23/2007 6:29:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I (as  well as others on my list) am having the same problem, although I
never  registered my old NPGMC username at "3121".  The problem has  been
reported 2 the "techs" at the site but no word on when it will  b
resolved...Jill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:   If you  registered with your old NPGMC username
back when the site first
allowed  it a few months back, it will show as taken. Choose a new name and
it will  work. Your other club info will be saved, you'll just have a new
username.  You should receive a confirmation email right away.

Tameir
Sent via  BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:36:17
To:npny@lists.panix.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NPNY:  Resolution...to 3121.com

Has anyone figured out how to get on  3121.com with your old NPGMC screen
name yet? Why is no one talking about  this problem that many of us seem to
be
having? It allows you to log on  and says welcome back, asks you yo update
the
info that it comes up  with and then when you click submit it says the user
name already exists  and asks you to choose another user name.
Please...someone say something  here...this is so freaking annoying and the
fact that there
is no HELP  section makes it that much more agonizing. They should have
worked
this  crap out first and then went live.. Annoying.
-Portia

don't care.  Not anything available for me at the moment. I am not going to
London or  anything. Hopefully they will fix the bugs by the time it's time
for new  york to get a show or something -Derek>

Jill
Join Us At The ChiTownGeneration :
The  PurpleUnderground 4 Prince "FAMS"!
Visit R Homepage