From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:31 PM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Planet Earth Anyone Buy It?

Yes you really should lol. Because you cant seem to hear some of the
good
it seems. A lot of you cant. I know there has been crap...but when there
is

good yall are to biased to hear it clearly methinks. Yes all the
midnights
is  dumb but yall downing the record as a whole becase a few..a
few...choice
cuts  that are off..and even still they don' sound "too too" bad...you
guys
nmust nto  have any records or albums downlaoded if that's the case...a
record straight  through all perfect is hard to find

its been such a running joke for years about bad releases/songs etc that
think we might subconcsiously be afraid to say we like  something

<Moderator: No, I just don't think its good as a whole that is my
opinion. A
few good songs do not make an album. You rate the album as a whole.
-Derek>

In a message dated 7/24/07 6:54:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,